browser icon
You are using an insecure version of your web browser. Please update your browser!
Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. For a safer, faster, more enjoyable user experience, please update your browser today or try a newer browser.


Is the barn available for rent year round?
Due to the possibility of inclement weather conditions, the barn is available for rent April through the middle of November.

Is the barn heated or air conditioned?
As of August 2017, the barn will be completely equipped with air conditioning and heating.

Does the barn have a kitchen?
No, caterers must bring all of their own equipment.

Does the barn have restrooms?
Yes, men’s and women’s restrooms are available.

Is the barn handicapped accessible?

Do I need Special Event insurance?
Yes. Please see Barn Rental Contract for details on insurance. You will need a certificate of insurance naming Robert C. Friedman and Friedman Farms as an additional insured for  liability coverage of $500,000 or greater including the serving of alcohol.   Visit for information on wedding insurance and to purchase a policy or check with your insurance company about hosting insurance.

Do you provide tables and chairs?
Yes, tables, chairs, dance floor and outdoor sound system are available for rent.  Check our page Rates for current pricing.  All prices are subject to change.

Do you decorate the barn?
The barn is equipped with plenty of lighting…chandeliers, willow and white lights decorate the beams. Any additional decorating is the responsibility of the renter. Florists and event planners can assist with this for an additional fee. Ladders are available for use. No nails or tacks are allowed.  Most use nylon fish line.

Do we have to use one of your recommended caterers?
No,  Grico’s is the recommended caterer and their contact information can be found on the vendor – caterer page.  However, you are allowed to bring in any licensed caterer.  They would be required to pay a facilities use fee of $750.00. For only Gricos, The $750 is waived.

Can we provide our own food?
No. All food must be prepared by a licensed caterer.

Can I have candles on the tables?
No, open flames are not allowed in the barn. There are a variety of battery operated candles on the market. No sparklers or fireworks are allowed on the property.

Can we use hay bales for seating?

If you choose to use hay bales, it is your responsibility to purchase the hay bales.  All hay must be cleaned up after your event.

Will someone be on site to help us?

Your fee includes a Friedman Farm employee who will be available 1 1/2 hour prior to your event until closing and who will assist you through out your special event.  Also a Friedman Farm representative will be on the property to assist you  with guest parking. In addition, Friedman Farms representatives will be responsible for set up and break down of Friedman Farm rental items. 

How many guests can the barn accommodate?

The barn can accommodate up to 200.